Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Friday night=Date night

Getting ready for dates, for me at least, is rather stressful. What do you wear? Does your makeup look good? Does your hair look good? Will you have enough to talk about? blah blah blah.... I usually have to get my mind off of it by doing something else, but I always make sure that I'm on time, nothing is worse than being late, or standing someone up.

This post I decided I'm just going to do tips about the "getting ready" process of going on a date and the "during."


1) Make sure you have plenty of TIME. Again nothings worse than being late on a first date. Make sure you shower and you're ready to go.


2) Don't get too analytical about the way you look, being paranoid won't help being on the date. You'll just be self conscious, and it'll show-trust me.


3) Have what you want to wear out ahead of time, so you have time to do our hair and makeup etc..

4) Never ever ever ever ever, EVER stand someone up on a date. It's one of the rudest things you could do, plus the person is probably beyond humiliated. If you don't want to go on a date with someone, just say no. Being honest with someone instead of leaving them on is the best way to go.


5) Offer to pay for the bill, wherever you end up going. It's common courtesy, however if he sticks you with the entire bill, you need a new date.


6) Don't worry about the conversation, if you are too paranoid it'll show and then the conversation will definitely stop.


7) If you see your friends out on the date, but he's not really friends with them, make sure you introduce him, AND don't chat for too long. You shouldn't be there to hang with friends, but you are on a date.

8) One of my personal pet peeves is when girls belch, I think it's disgusting. I heard one girl do it at her lunch table today, that's why I'm bringing it up. Just FYI.


9) Have fun! Even if you think you're not really into the person anymore, just go with it and have fun. If you don't want things to move forward, then they don't have to.


xoxo KKSM

P.S. Any more tips you guys can come up with from personal experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment