Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Cheating

Cheating is unfortunately common in some relationships. You can still do absolutely nothing wrong, yet get your little heart broken into tiny millions of pieces. Being cheated on, and or cheating on someone whether or not you're "getting back at someone because they did it" or "you're bored" is not an excuse for anyone. We suggest that you communicate with your boyfriend/girlfriend in order to maintain a healthy stable relationship. Communication is very important! If you don't talk to one another on what's bothering you or if you're annoyed with them talking to someone else it's better to talk to them and clear things up instead of assuming or things getting too late which always leads to fighting and we do not want that either. If you think your partner is cheating ask yourself some questions before jumping to conclusions. Such as, are you carrying around guilt that your boyfriend/girlfriend is lying to you or cheating on you (you know, like that "gut" feeling some people can get)? Are they overly protected and or sensitive with their phone, or the computer of their privacy? Are they finding it hard to easily explain them selfs and make up excuses for everything? If you said YES to most of these questions then we suggest that you most definitely talk to your boyfriend/girlfriend about what's going on. But remember don't jump to conclusions or automatically accuse them because that can cause all sorts of different problems. So good luck to teens out there and don't worry, you're not alone, there are many of people that have been in your shoes before!

And p.s if you have been cheated on before and it's completely ruined your self esteem and don't know how to get back to your "normal" self we will have another topic on that coming some time next week. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I also think that soemtimes people can read into too many signs, or make something that's not a big deal a big deal. One of my guy friends was totally convinced his girlfriend was cheating, but his self-esteem and lack of trust ended up ruining the relationship. One of the most important traits in a relationship has to be trust, or it won't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete


  3. My name is Kimberly Nicholas from Sydney,I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who’s name is (Great Matatan powerful Spell ), he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Sydney, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is:(  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )  

    ReplyDelete