Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My brother = Your boyfriend


He may be your boyfriend, but he was my brother first. If you have any brothers or sisters, you know what I’m talking about. You may fight with them a lot, call each other names, and pull each other’s hair, but admit it. You love your brother/sister. And sometimes, nothing can be harder than sharing them.

I have one sister and one brother, both are older than me and both have a girlfriend/boyfriend. And do I get along with their girlfriend/boyfriend? Of course not. Why, you ask? I’m not sure, and that’s why I chose this topic for today. 

I tell people that my brother’s girlfriend is dumb, and he can do WAY better, and I tell people my sister’s boyfriend is ugly and she can do WAY better. But are those the real reasons? The World may never know. 

Sometimes it’s hard to accept a brother/sister’s “significant other”, even if you may have no legitimate reason as to why. But the most important thing for you to do is to not only be honest, but to support your sibling and be nice. Being mean to their BF/GF will only add tension between you and your siblings…and that’s the last thing we want. 
So what do you guys think? Am I the only one with this “predicament”, or do you all know what I’m talking about? Let me know!

xoxo Meg <3 :*

No comments:

Post a Comment